New or used shipping containers for sale Enfield Lock
3J SERVICES LTD offing Enfield Lock Containers...
Why choose 3J for Shipping Containers for sale in Enfield Lock - Greater London (Enfield), London
Enfield Lock Portable Office Cabins, London Modular Buildings and Greater London (Enfield) Containers made to any size can be ordered. Container Site Works, Repairs and Modifications Undertaken covering Enfield Lock, Enfield Island Village, Freezy Water, Enfield Wash, Holdbrook, Brimsdown, Waltham Cross, Sewardstone, Enfield Highway, Bullsmoor, Bulls Cross, Gilwell Park, Ponders End, Waltham Abbey, Lippitts Hill, Forty Hill and all surrounding Greater London (Enfield) areas.
London Container, Steel Container Enfield Lock, Modified Container, new and used with choices of High Cube, Refrigerated, Extra doors, Roller Shutter, Chemical Store, Loading, Unloading, London Delivery and so much more – all at Enfield Lock Great Prices. Just ask for more info, availabilities and a cost-saving Enfield Lock quote.
Straight forward..."Straight forward, fast to respond to queries and delivered in 4days. Would use again."
More Types of Enfield Lock Shipping and Storage Containers For Sale and Hire
Used Containers for Sale47 Products
Used 40ft Containers for Sale28 Products
Used 20ft Containers for Sale34 Products
Used 10ft Containers for Sale23 Products
Tunnel Containers24 Products
Storage Containers24 Products
Small Containers19 Products
Side Loading Containers23 Products
Shipping Container Accessories19 Products
Shipping & Storage Containers83 Products
Self Storage Site Set Up4 Products
Refrigerated Containers For Sale25 Products
Portable Office Cabins25 Products
Open Top Containers21 Products
New Containers for Sale48 Products
New 40ft Containers27 Products
New 20ft Containers36 Products
New 10ft Containers23 Products
Modified Containers82 Products
Medium Containers17 Products
Large Containers19 Products
Flat Rack Containers For Sale6 Products
Extra Large Storage Containers17 Products
Container Canteens & Toilets26 Products
Container Cabins & Offices30 Products
Case Studies18 Products
40ft Containers for Sale33 Products
20ft Containers for sale47 Products
10ft Containers for Sale29 Products
Enfield Lock Shipping and Storage Containers for Sale and Hire
Shipping containers begin their life journey as very large packing boxes for a wide range of goods that in due course reach our shores. The Enfield Lock containers are hard-wearing because they are designed to withstand severe weather conditions when at the same time carrying heavy cargo all around the world, this ideally makes them a perfect fit not only for shipping but also for domestic storage or as a base for a bespoke container project. Steel containers are available as new or used units and 3J have large volumes of stocks currently available in Enfield Lock and London.
Used Shipping and Storage Containers in Enfield Lock and London
Used steel containers are available in a variety of sizes, as standard, we can provide 10ft, 20ft and 40ft used containers throughout Enfield Lock and London. However, our ability to modify containers means that we can provide used containers in any size to suit your needs.
What does used London shipping container mean?
Used containers in Enfield Lock have been owned by a number of years by a shipping line who have used the containers on a number of occasions to ship goods around the UK. A used container enters the market when the contract with the leasing company has expired.
Used containers are usually at least 10-12 years old, however, their age should not influence your buying decision, the grade, or quality should.
Our used containers are checked upon entering and before leaving our storage depots. They are weather proof and although they may not look too pretty, we still expect them (with the right upkeep) to last you around 10 years.
Security features can easily be added to used shipping containers. A lockbox is a steel shroud that is welded to the container doors, a steel lug is located inside the lockbox which houses a high security padlock. We can recommend the best padlock to use with your lockbox.
3J Services provide brand new and second-hand Enfield Lock steel containers for sale and modified containers across Enfield Lock, Greater London (Enfield), London & the United Kingdom. They are perfect for London domestic or Enfield Lock commercial storage, portable building, site office, canteen, portable toilet, chemical storage, London welfare units, Enfield Lock modular buildings and a lot more. 3J Services containers are Robust, Weather-proof, Highly secure, New or Second hand, can be a good fit for a full range of budgets, Easily Modified.
New Shipping and Storage Containers in Enfield Lock and London
The new container has been manufactured (most likely in China) and stocked up with cargo, it has then been loaded on a shipping vessel where it started its journey travelling around the world with the cargo being loaded and un-loaded as required. The new container has then finished its journey in the UK where the container is emptied and enters the UK domestic market.
New containers are sometimes known as ‘one-way’ or ‘once shipped’ containers.
Aesthetically, they are much neater than used containers, generally speaking they are available in blue or green.
Special Containers in Enfield Lock and London
A wide variety of ‘special’ containers can also be provided, these include
- Side Loading Containers for Enfield Lock – Available in 20ft or 40ft lengths, these Enfield Lock containers have full concertina doors to one 20ft side and to one 8ft end, they make loading large or awkward equipment very simple. These units are usually only available as new.
- Dual Side Loading Containers for Enfield Lock – Available in 20ft lengths, these rare containers have concertina doors to both 20ft sides and to one 8ft end! They are ideal base units for a conversion project, or for loading awkward equipment. These units are usually only available as new.
- High Cube Containers for Enfield Lock – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have an extra 1ft in height, therefore, as oppose to the usual 8ft 6ins external height of a standard shipping container, these units are 9ft 6ins externally. Whilst 20ft high cubes only tend to be available as new units, or as modified cut downs, 40ft high cubes are usually readily available as new or used units.
- Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Enfield Lock – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have double cargo doors to both 8ft ends of the container, this makes loading and unloading the container very straight-forward as a forklift can unload/load from both ends without having to remove all of the equipment to get to the front of the container. These units are usually available as new, however, used modified units can be fabricated.
- High Cube Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Enfield Lock – Like a standard double door / tunnel container, these units have doors at both 8ft ends, however, they also provide an extra 1ft in height providing an external height dimension of 9ft 6ins. These units only tend to be available as new, unless modified.
- Pallet Wide Containers for Enfield Lock – These units tend to be 45ft long and have a slighter larger internal width of 8ft, they were made with the Euro Pallet in mind, and, the extra internal space means that a pallet wide container can load an additional five Euro Pallets to a standard width 45ft container.
- Open Top Containers for Enfield Lock – Open top containers are available in 20ft and 40ft lengths and can be procured as new or used units. They were designed for extra large pieces of cargo that was simply too high or awkward for a standard container, these units do not have a roof, instead they are covered by a tarpaulin.
Over 4 Decades of Enfield Lock Shipping Container Experience
3J Services have over 40yrs experience in providing Enfield Lock containers for a vast variety of uses, from home moves to high-end, complex container customisations and structures. They can be fabricated to virtually any size and can be custom built to meet your requirements.
The team at 3J provide you expert advice, take care of your Greater London (Enfield) storage needs, helping you along the sales process and ensuring that your Enfield Lock delivery is done efficiently through one of our Greater London (Enfield) haulage professionals. Typically, our containers are brought to you using a Hi-Ab vehicle which also off-loads your Enfield Lock container.
Call us today on 0330 321 3380 for a cost-effective Enfield Lock quote or complete our quick enquiry online form to find out more
Enfield Lock, Enfield Island Village, Freezy Water, Enfield Wash, Holdbrook, Brimsdown, Waltham Cross, Sewardstone, Enfield Highway, Bullsmoor, Bulls Cross, Gilwell Park, Ponders End, Waltham Abbey, Lippitts Hill, Forty Hill, Greater London (Enfield), London
Real insights into Enfield Lock Storage Containers Near Me
82 feet) The most common containers utilized in the construction of container houses are the 40 foot containers. The easy answer is yes. There are many examples of container houses all over the world. Nevertheless the more complex answer is, it depends where you live! Similar to any brand-new construction you must constantly call your local planning authority prior to committing yourself or spending too much cash.
If for example you live in a location of impressive natural charm or all the houses around you are conventional stone homes etc. you’ll likely discover that the organizers won’t be extremely responsive towards the idea of a house constructed of big steel boxes. container house. You’re container house will also have to reveal that you comply with fire policies and other structure control requirements.
It’s assumed that they’re an inexpensive technique of constructing a house as the cost of purchasing a container is extremely affordable. Nevertheless, just like anything there is an aspect of you get what you spend for! – numerous older containers will have had a difficult life and might well be twisted or bent.
Real insights into Enfield Lock Storage Containers Near Me
No Rust – brand-new containers will have a great coat of fresh paint and must be rust free. – if you’re using a number of shipping containers you’ll desire them to line up completely and brand-new containers will. – New Hi-cube 40′ containers can cost around 3,000 – 4,000 but pre-owned 40′ containers can be selected up from under 1,000.
If you require 4 containers the price difference can soar to over 10,000 extremely quickly. – there are lots of business who can sell you pre-owned containers at extremely short notification from local stock so you might have it onsite in a matter of days. How hard can it be? You buy a couple of containers stack them up, cut out a couple of doors and windows, bonded them together and you’re done, right Not rather! As quickly as you cut a hole in a shipping container it loses a great deal of its strength and rigidness, and you’re going to have to cut a great deal of big holes unless you desire all your rooms to be 12m long x 2.
4′ x x7. 7′) without any additional windows or doors. As quickly as you cut a hole, you’re going to have to reinforce the whole container in order to change the lost rigidness. container house. This suggests you’ll require to add a lot more steel to your container and that’ll require the services of a structural engineer, if you desire to do it right! The next thing you’ll require to consider is condensation.
Finding out about Sea Containers pricing in Enfield Lock and Greater London (Enfield)
No matter whether you insulate internally or externally, the insulation really needs to be touching all the irregular shapes of the steel, otherwise the condensation threat increases within the spaces that are left. You’ll also require to set up a great vapour barrier to the warm side of the insulation to prevent moisture entering contact with the steel of your container home.
At which point you ‘d get condensation forming which might cause rust to the steel and reduce the efficiency of your insulation. In my viewpoint the very best method to insulate a container houses is to utilize among the closed cell spray foam insulations available. My reasoning for this is the spray foam will bond to the irregular surface of the ribbed steel walls/roof meaning there are no air spaces for condensation to form on.
Whether you pick to insulate internally or externally is a concern for individual taste. However in any case it needs to be done carefully and properly if you desire to avoid rust problems in the future. Less expensive I’m on the fence with the one. Building container houses can in theory be cheaper than conventional construction.
7 methods for finding a Enfield Lock Shipping Container to Buy
– re-using old containers sounds like an excellent method of re-cycling. However the reality stays that shipping containers are method over crafted to be a home. So you end up eliminating and getting rid of a great deal of steel to then add a lot more steel in order to change the structural stability.
– containers are extremely resilient as they’re created for usage at sea. the structure of your house might be up in a couple of days. However just after lengthy engineers reports and strengthen works etc. have been carried out. Schedule – containers are fairly numerous and simple to get. – as they’re steel they’ll move heat extremely quickly, so in hot environments they can overheat and in cold environments they can be extremely cold. You might have to sandblast them to get rid of the paints and change the plywood flooring. – as quickly as you cut an opening in your container it’ll lose part of its structural stability. Meaning you’ll most likely have to get an engineer’s report for your local authorities. Particularly if you plan to stack them more than one high.
While I was at first drawn to the idea of container homes being an excellent method to recycle containers by turning them into homes. The more I researched it the less convinced I was that they’re as green as we like to think of. I believe by the time you get all your engineers reports and bring out all the required strengthening works and create a great jointing detail to sign up with the containers I ‘d be impressed if they’re more affordable than a traditional house on the very same size.
However as a way of offering a roofing system over your head, they’re certainly compromised and while I applaud anybody who takes one on and is successful, and numerous have, I don’t think they’re for me. Container Houses.
We do not convert old shipping containers for people to live in. We produce brand brand-new container homes to a guaranteed develop standard, backed by a 10-year structural service warranty. Your home is created, from the ground up, to be a home, untouched by seawater or contents that might have undermined its structural stability.
Our container housing units are function constructed and not converted shipping containers. Unlike old shipping containers, a MAC container home has a solid steel, sealed flooring. The underside of a normal shipping container The underside of a bespoke MAC container home The roofing system of a MAC container home is of pressure-bowed construction, so that the centre of the roofing system is somewhat raised to enable rainwater run-off.
Corrugated Smooth-sided Any colour you like as long as it’s MAC. Our container houses are painted with a one-coat, Hempel chlorinated, rubber-sealed paint system. You have an option of no fewer than 197 colours, offering an outstanding finish that you can alter or touch up later on with common paint. The UV worths of a MAC container home are normally as great or better than a physicals equivalent.
We can also soundproof your container house. From outside paint colours to window positioning to wallpaper. We can decorate your home, simply the method you like it. We can adapt your home for availability for the comfort and convenience of elderly or disabled people. We can help with every element of your container housing requirements.
We deliver your brand-new container house ready to live in, with all your options of finish and design fitted at the factory.
We pride ourselves that the shipping containers we supply are of the very best quality and highly budget friendly. We supply a variety of containers for nearly every possible application. container house. From 6ft, a container can be utilized for motor bike or garden storage all the method to 45ft monsters which might even be customized into a pool, the limit is just your imagination.
With our huge variety of sizes you can also pick the colour and level of usage from brand brand-new, one trip or under ten years utilized. Together with our ‘simply a container’ service we provide a bespoke and customised option for all of our containers. You can simply pick the colour, pick a specific colour of your option and even deal with our innovative group to develop a truly bespoke construction.
3J Services Ltd
Call 0330 100 5469