New or used shipping containers for sale Liverpool
3J SERVICES LTD offing Liverpool Containers...
The Best Prices for Liverpool shipping containers for sale - Merseyside, North West
Liverpool Portable Office Cabins, North West Modular Buildings and Merseyside Steel Containers modified to all sizes can be ordered. Container Site Works, Repairs and Modifications Undertaken covering Liverpool, Vauxhall, Edge Hill, Everton, Elm Park, Toxteth, Kirkdale, Birkenhead, Anfield, Seacombe, Sandhills, Egremont, Dingle, Tuebrook, Walton, Stanley and surrounding Merseyside areas.
North West Container, Shipping Container Liverpool, Modified Container, new and used with choices of High Cube, Refrigerated, Tunnel, Repainting, Chemical Store, Loading, Unloading, North West Delivery and so much more – all at Liverpool Great Prices. Just get in touch for more details, available deliveries and a hassle-free quote.
Straight forward..."Straight forward, quick to respond to queries and delivered with 4days. Would use again."
More Types of Liverpool Shipping and Storage Containers For Sale and Hire
Used Containers for Sale47 Products
Used 40ft Containers for Sale28 Products
Used 20ft Containers for Sale34 Products
Used 10ft Containers for Sale23 Products
Tunnel Containers24 Products
Storage Containers24 Products
Small Containers19 Products
Side Loading Containers23 Products
Shipping Container Accessories19 Products
Shipping & Storage Containers83 Products
Self Storage Site Set Up4 Products
Refrigerated Containers For Sale25 Products
Portable Office Cabins25 Products
Open Top Containers21 Products
New Containers for Sale48 Products
New 40ft Containers27 Products
New 20ft Containers36 Products
New 10ft Containers23 Products
Modified Containers82 Products
Medium Containers17 Products
Large Containers19 Products
Flat Rack Containers For Sale6 Products
Extra Large Storage Containers17 Products
Container Canteens & Toilets26 Products
Container Cabins & Offices30 Products
Case Studies18 Products
40ft Containers for Sale33 Products
20ft Containers for sale47 Products
10ft Containers for Sale29 Products
Liverpool Shipping and Storage Containers for Sale and Hire
Shipping containers begin their life as very large packing boxes for a diverse range of goods that in due course reach our shores. The Liverpool containers are robust because they are specifically designed to deal with very challenging and severe weather conditions whilst carrying large and heavy cargo all around the world, this truly makes them ideal not only for shipping but also for home and business storage or as a a start point for a modified container project. Steel containers are available as new or used units and we have volumes of stocks currently available in Liverpool and North West.
Used Shipping and Storage Containers in Liverpool and North West
Used steel containers are available in a variety of sizes, as standard, we can provide 10ft, 20ft and 40ft used containers throughout Liverpool and North West. However, our ability to modify containers means that we can provide used containers in any size to suit your needs.
What does used North West shipping container mean?
Used containers in Liverpool have been owned by a number of years by a shipping line who have used the containers on a number of occasions to ship goods around the UK. A used container enters the market when the contract with the leasing company has expired.
Used containers are usually at least 10-12 years old, however, their age should not influence your buying decision, the grade, or quality should.
Our used containers are checked upon entering and before leaving our storage depots. They are weather proof and although they may not look too pretty, we still expect them (with the right upkeep) to last you around 10 years.
Security features can easily be added to used shipping containers. A lockbox is a steel shroud that is welded to the container doors, a steel lug is located inside the lockbox which houses a high security padlock. We can recommend the best padlock to use with your lockbox.
3J Services deliver brand new and used Liverpool metal containers for sale and modified containers through Liverpool, Merseyside, North West and the UK. These are ideal for North West domestic or Liverpool commercial storage, portable accommodation, portable office, mess room, toilet block, construction site cabins, North West portable kitchen, Liverpool modular buildings and so much more. Our containers are proven to be Robust, Weather-proof, Highly secure, New or Used, can suit a variety of budgets, Readily Modified.
New Shipping and Storage Containers in Liverpool and North West
The new container has been built (most likely in China) and filled with cargo, and then been loaded on a shipping vessel where it has begun its journey around the world with the cargo being loaded and un-loaded as required. The new container has then finished its journey in the UK where the container is emptied and enters the UK domestic market.
New containers are sometimes known as ‘one-way’ or ‘once shipped’ containers.
Aesthetically, they are much neater than used containers, generally speaking they are available in blue or green.
Special Containers in Liverpool and North West
A wide variety of ‘special’ containers can also be provided, these include
- Side Loading Containers for Liverpool – Available in 20ft or 40ft lengths, these Liverpool containers have full concertina doors to one 20ft side and to one 8ft end, they make loading large or awkward equipment very simple. These units are usually only available as new.
- Dual Side Loading Containers for Liverpool – Available in 20ft lengths, these rare containers have concertina doors to both 20ft sides and to one 8ft end! They are ideal base units for a conversion project, or for loading awkward equipment. These units are usually only available as new.
- High Cube Containers for Liverpool – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have an extra 1ft in height, therefore, as oppose to the usual 8ft 6ins external height of a standard shipping container, these units are 9ft 6ins externally. Whilst 20ft high cubes only tend to be available as new units, or as modified cut downs, 40ft high cubes are usually readily available as new or used units.
- Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Liverpool – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have double cargo doors to both 8ft ends of the container, this makes loading and unloading the container very straight-forward as a forklift can unload/load from both ends without having to remove all of the equipment to get to the front of the container. These units are usually available as new, however, used modified units can be fabricated.
- High Cube Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Liverpool – Like a standard double door / tunnel container, these units have doors at both 8ft ends, however, they also provide an extra 1ft in height providing an external height dimension of 9ft 6ins. These units only tend to be available as new, unless modified.
- Pallet Wide Containers for Liverpool – These units tend to be 45ft long and have a slighter larger internal width of 8ft, they were made with the Euro Pallet in mind, and, the extra internal space means that a pallet wide container can load an additional five Euro Pallets to a standard width 45ft container.
- Open Top Containers for Liverpool – Open top containers are available in 20ft and 40ft lengths and can be procured as new or used units. They were designed for extra large pieces of cargo that was simply too high or awkward for a standard container, these units do not have a roof, instead they are covered by a tarpaulin.
Over 4 Decades of Liverpool Container Experience
3J have over 40yrs experience in selling Liverpool containers for a vast range of needs, from moving home to high-end, complex container customisations and structures. These can be fabricated to any size and custom built to suit your individual needs.
We offer you expert advice, taking care of your Merseyside storage requirements, guiding you along the sales process and ensuring that your Liverpool delivery is completed efficiently by one of our Merseyside haulage specialists. Most of the time, our containers are delivered using a Hiab vehicle which also off-loads your Liverpool container.
Call us today on 0330 321 3380 for a competitive Liverpool quotation or complete our quick enquiry form and get more info
Honest insights into Liverpool Storage Containers Near Me
82 ft) The most typical containers utilized in the building of container homes are the 40 foot containers. The basic answer is yes. There are many examples of container homes all over the world. However the more complicated answer is, it depends where you live! Similar to any brand-new building you ought to constantly call your local planning authority prior to dedicating yourself or spending too much cash.
If for instance you live in an area of exceptional natural appeal or all the homes around you are conventional stone cottages etc. you’ll likely find that the planners won’t be very receptive towards the concept of a house constructed out of big steel boxes. 40ft container. You’re container house will also have to show that you comply with fire policies and other building control requirements.
It’s assumed that they’re an inexpensive technique of constructing a house as the cost of purchasing a container is very reasonable. However, similar to anything there is a component of you get what you spend for! – many older containers will have had a hard life and may well be twisted or bent.
Honest insights into Liverpool Storage Containers Near Me
No Rust – brand-new containers will have an excellent coat of fresh paint and ought to be rust free. – if you’re using several shipping containers you’ll want them to line up completely and brand-new containers will. – New Hi-cube 40′ containers can cost around 3,000 – 4,000 however second hand 40′ containers can be gotten from under 1,000.
If you need 4 containers the price difference can shoot up to over 10,000 very rapidly. – there are great deals of companies who can sell you second hand containers at very short notification from local stock so you might have it onsite in a matter of days. How hard can it be? You buy a few containers stack them up, eliminated a few windows and doors, weld them together and you’re done, best Not quite! As quickly as you cut a hole in a shipping container it loses a lot of its strength and rigidity, and you’re going to have to cut a lot of big holes unless you want all your spaces to be 12m long x 2.
4′ x x7. 7′) with no extra windows or doors. As quickly as you cut a hole, you’re going to have to enhance the entire container in order to change the lost rigidity. 40ft container. This indicates you’ll need to include a lot more steel to your container and that’ll need the services of a structural engineer, if you wish to do it right! The next thing you’ll need to think about is condensation.
Finding out about Shipping Container For Sale pricing in Liverpool and Merseyside
No matter whether you insulate internally or externally, the insulation really needs to be touching all the uneven shapes of the steel, otherwise the condensation danger increases within the spaces that are left. You’ll also need to install an excellent vapour barrier to the warm side of the insulation to prevent moisture entering into contact with the steel of your container home.
At which point you ‘d get condensation forming which might cause rust to the steel and minimize the efficiency of your insulation. In my opinion the finest method to insulate a container homes is to use one of the closed cell spray foam insulations offered. My reasoning for this is the spray foam will bond to the uneven surface of the ribbed steel walls/roof significance there are no air spaces for condensation to form on.
Whether you select to insulate internally or externally is a concern for personal taste. But either method it needs to be done carefully and correctly if you wish to avoid rust issues in the future. More affordable I’m on the fence with the one. Structure container homes can in theory be less expensive than conventional building.
3 methods for getting a Liverpool Modified Containers For Sale
– re-using old containers sounds like a terrific method of re-cycling. But the fact stays that shipping containers are method over engineered to be a home. So you wind up eliminating and getting rid of a lot of steel to then include a lot more steel in order to change the structural integrity.
– containers are very resilient as they’re designed for usage at sea. the structure of your house might be up in a few days. But just after lengthy engineers reports and strengthen works etc. have been carried out. Accessibility – containers are reasonably numerous and easy to get. – as they’re steel they’ll move heat very rapidly, so in hot environments they can overheat and in cold environments they can be very cold. You may have to sandblast them to eliminate the paints and change the plywood flooring. – as soon as you cut an opening in your container it’ll lose part of its structural integrity. Indicating you’ll most likely have to get an engineer’s report for your local authorities. Specifically if you intend to stack them more than one high.
While I was at first drawn to the concept of container houses being a terrific method to recycle containers by turning them into houses. The more I researched it the less convinced I was that they’re as green as we like to picture. I suspect by the time you get all your engineers reports and carry out all the necessary enhancing works and create an excellent jointing information to sign up with the containers I ‘d be surprised if they’re much less expensive than a conventional house on the same size.
But as a method of offering a roofing system over your head, they’re absolutely compromised and while I praise anyone who takes one on and succeeds, and many have, I don’t think they’re for me. Container Houses.
We do not transform old shipping containers for individuals to live in. We produce brand brand-new container houses to an ensured build standard, backed by a 10-year structural warranty. Your home is designed, from the ground up, to be a home, unblemished by seawater or contents that might have undermined its structural integrity.
Our container housing systems are function constructed and not converted shipping containers. Unlike old shipping containers, a MAC container home has a strong steel, sealed flooring. The underside of a typical shipping container The underside of a bespoke MAC container home The roofing system of a MAC container home is of pressure-bowed building, so that the centre of the roofing system is slightly raised to permit rainwater run-off.
Corrugated Smooth-sided Any colour you like as long as it’s MAC. Our container homes are painted with a one-coat, Hempel chlorinated, rubber-sealed paint system. You have a choice of no fewer than 197 colours, offering an excellent surface that you can alter or touch up later with regular paint. The UV worths of a MAC container home are generally as excellent or better than a bricks and mortar equivalent.
We can also soundproof your container house. From exterior paint colours to window positioning to wallpaper. We can decorate your home, just the method you like it. We can adjust your home for ease of access for the convenience and benefit of elderly or disabled individuals. We can assist with every element of your container housing needs.
We provide your brand-new container house all set to live in, with all your choices of surface and layout fitted at the factory.
We pride ourselves that the shipping containers we provide are of the finest quality and highly affordable. We provide a variety of containers for nearly every possible application. 40ft container. From 6ft, a container can be utilized for motor bike or garden storage all the method to 45ft monsters which might even be modified into a swimming pool, the limitation is just your creativity.
With our huge series of sizes you can also select the colour and level of usage from brand brand-new, one journey or under ten years utilized. In addition to our ‘just a container’ service we provide a bespoke and personalized alternative for all of our containers. You can merely select the colour, select a specific colour of your option and even deal with our creative team to build a truly bespoke building.
3J Services Ltd
Call 0330 100 5469