New or used shipping containers for sale Milton Keynes
3J SERVICES LTD offing Milton Keynes Containers...
Why choose 3J for Shipping Containers for sale in Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire, South East
Milton Keynes Portable Office Cabins, South East Modular Buildings and Buckinghamshire Containers modified to all sizes available. Container Site Works, Repairs and Modifications Undertaken covering Milton Keynes, Central Milton Keynes, Bradwell Common, Conniburrow, Campbell Park, Springfield, Linford Wood, Fishermead, Downs Barn, Rooksley, Oldbrook, Neath Hill, Winterhill, Leadenhall, Woolstone, Bradwell plus all surrounding Buckinghamshire areas.
South East Container, Steel Container Milton Keynes, Container offices, new and used with the options of Side Access, Refrigerated, Extra doors, Roller Shutter, Chemical Store, Loading, Unloading, South East Delivery and so much more – with Milton Keynes Cost-Saving Prices. Get in touch for more details, availabilities and a quick quote.
Straight forward..."Straight forward, rapid to respond to queries and dropped-off in 4days. Would use again."
More Types of Milton Keynes Shipping and Storage Containers For Sale and Hire
Used Containers for Sale47 Products
Used 40ft Containers for Sale28 Products
Used 20ft Containers for Sale34 Products
Used 10ft Containers for Sale23 Products
Tunnel Containers24 Products
Storage Containers24 Products
Small Containers19 Products
Side Loading Containers23 Products
Shipping Container Accessories19 Products
Shipping & Storage Containers83 Products
Self Storage Site Set Up4 Products
Refrigerated Containers For Sale25 Products
Portable Office Cabins25 Products
Open Top Containers21 Products
New Containers for Sale48 Products
New 40ft Containers27 Products
New 20ft Containers36 Products
New 10ft Containers23 Products
Modified Containers82 Products
Medium Containers17 Products
Large Containers19 Products
Flat Rack Containers For Sale6 Products
Extra Large Storage Containers17 Products
Container Canteens & Toilets26 Products
Container Cabins & Offices30 Products
Case Studies18 Products
40ft Containers for Sale33 Products
20ft Containers for sale47 Products
10ft Containers for Sale29 Products
Milton Keynes Shipping and Storage Containers for Sale and Hire
Shipping containers begin their life as very large packing boxes for a variety of goods that in due course reach our shores. The Milton Keynes containers are robust because they are specifically designed to stand-up to very challenging and severe weather conditions when at the same time carrying bulky and heavy cargo around the world, this makes them a perfect fit not only for shipping but also for home and business storage or as a base for a very specific container project. These steel containers are made available as new or used units and 3J have great numbers of stocks currently available in Milton Keynes and South East.
Used Shipping and Storage Containers in Milton Keynes and South East
Used steel containers are available in a variety of sizes, as standard, we can provide 10ft, 20ft and 40ft used containers throughout Milton Keynes and South East. However, our ability to modify containers means that we can provide used containers in any size to suit your needs.
What does used South East shipping container mean?
Used containers in Milton Keynes have been owned by a number of years by a shipping line who have used the containers on a number of occasions to ship goods around the UK. A used container enters the market when the contract with the leasing company has expired.
Used containers are usually at least 10-12 years old, however, their age should not influence your buying decision, the grade, or quality should.
Our used containers are checked upon entering and before leaving our storage depots. They are weather proof and although they may not look too pretty, we still expect them (with the right upkeep) to last you around 10 years.
Security features can easily be added to used shipping containers. A lockbox is a steel shroud that is welded to the container doors, a steel lug is located inside the lockbox which houses a high security padlock. We can recommend the best padlock to use with your lockbox.
3J Services deliver brand new and used Milton Keynes shipping containers for sale and modified containers throughout Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East & the United Kingdom. Our containers are great for South East domestic or Milton Keynes commercial storage, portable accommodation, site office, canteen, toilet block, chemical storage, South East welfare units, Milton Keynes modular buildings and much more. 3J Services containers are Robust, Weather-proof, Secure, New or Second hand, can be a good fit for a full range of budgets, Easily Modified.
New Shipping and Storage Containers in Milton Keynes and South East
The new container has been built (most likely in China) and stocked up with cargo, it has then been loaded on a shipping vessel where it has begun its journey around the world with the cargo being loaded and un-loaded as required. The new container has then finished its journey in the UK where the container is emptied and enters the UK domestic market.
New containers are sometimes known as ‘one-way’ or ‘once shipped’ containers.
Aesthetically, they are much neater than used containers, generally speaking they are available in blue or green.
Special Containers in Milton Keynes and South East
A wide variety of ‘special’ containers can also be provided, these include
- Side Loading Containers for Milton Keynes – Available in 20ft or 40ft lengths, these Milton Keynes containers have full concertina doors to one 20ft side and to one 8ft end, they make loading large or awkward equipment very simple. These units are usually only available as new.
- Dual Side Loading Containers for Milton Keynes – Available in 20ft lengths, these rare containers have concertina doors to both 20ft sides and to one 8ft end! They are ideal base units for a conversion project, or for loading awkward equipment. These units are usually only available as new.
- High Cube Containers for Milton Keynes – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have an extra 1ft in height, therefore, as oppose to the usual 8ft 6ins external height of a standard shipping container, these units are 9ft 6ins externally. Whilst 20ft high cubes only tend to be available as new units, or as modified cut downs, 40ft high cubes are usually readily available as new or used units.
- Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Milton Keynes – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have double cargo doors to both 8ft ends of the container, this makes loading and unloading the container very straight-forward as a forklift can unload/load from both ends without having to remove all of the equipment to get to the front of the container. These units are usually available as new, however, used modified units can be fabricated.
- High Cube Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Milton Keynes – Like a standard double door / tunnel container, these units have doors at both 8ft ends, however, they also provide an extra 1ft in height providing an external height dimension of 9ft 6ins. These units only tend to be available as new, unless modified.
- Pallet Wide Containers for Milton Keynes – These units tend to be 45ft long and have a slighter larger internal width of 8ft, they were made with the Euro Pallet in mind, and, the extra internal space means that a pallet wide container can load an additional five Euro Pallets to a standard width 45ft container.
- Open Top Containers for Milton Keynes – Open top containers are available in 20ft and 40ft lengths and can be procured as new or used units. They were designed for extra large pieces of cargo that was simply too high or awkward for a standard container, these units do not have a roof, instead they are covered by a tarpaulin.
Over 4 Decades of Milton Keynes Shipping Container Experience
3J Services have over 40yrs experience in selling Milton Keynes containers for a wide variety of needs, from moving home to high-end, in-depth container customisations and structures. These can be remanufactured to almost any size and built bespoke to suit your requirements.
3J Services offer you professional expertise and advice, take care of your Buckinghamshire storing needs, helping you along the sales process and ensuring that your South East delivery is completed effectively by one of our Buckinghamshire haulage specialists. Typically, our containers are delivered using a HIAB Crane vehicle which also off-loads your Milton Keynes container.
Contact us today on 0330 321 3380 for a competitive Milton Keynes quotation or complete our quick enquiry form to find out more
Milton Keynes, Central Milton Keynes, Bradwell Common, Conniburrow, Campbell Park, Springfield, Linford Wood, Fishermead, Downs Barn, Rooksley, Oldbrook, Neath Hill, Winterhill, Leadenhall, Woolstone, Bradwell, Buckinghamshire, South East
True insights into Milton Keynes Modified Containers For Sale
82 ft) The most typical containers utilized in the construction of container homes are the 40 foot containers. The basic answer is yes. There are various examples of container homes all over the world. Nevertheless the more complex answer is, it depends where you live! Similar to any new construction you ought to constantly call your local preparation authority prior to dedicating yourself or investing excessive money.
If for example you reside in an area of outstanding natural appeal or all the homes around you are conventional stone cottages and so on you’ll likely find that the organizers will not be extremely responsive towards the concept of a house constructed of big steel boxes. portable office cabin. You’re container house will also need to reveal that you comply with fire regulations and other structure control requirements.
It’s assumed that they’re a low-cost approach of constructing a house as the expense of buying a container is extremely affordable. Nevertheless, just like anything there is an element of you get what you spend for! – numerous older containers will have had a difficult life and might well be twisted or bent.
True insights into Milton Keynes Modified Containers For Sale
No Rust – new containers will have a great coat of fresh paint and ought to be rust totally free. – if you’re utilizing several shipping containers you’ll want them to line up completely and new containers will. – New Hi-cube 40′ containers can cost around 3,000 – 4,000 but previously owned 40′ containers can be chosen up from under 1,000.
If you need 4 containers the price distinction can soar to over 10,000 extremely rapidly. – there are great deals of companies who can offer you previously owned containers at extremely short notification from local stock so you could have it onsite in a matter of days. How hard can it be? You buy a couple of containers stack them up, eliminated a couple of windows and doors, bonded them together and you’re done, best Not quite! As quickly as you cut a hole in a shipping container it loses a lot of its strength and rigidity, and you’re going to need to cut a lot of big holes unless you want all your rooms to be 12m long x 2.
4′ x x7. 7′) with no additional windows or doors. As quickly as you cut a hole, you’re going to need to reinforce the whole container in order to replace the lost rigidity. portable office cabin. This suggests you’ll need to add a lot more steel to your container which’ll require the services of a structural engineer, if you want to do it right! The next thing you’ll need to think about is condensation.
Finding out about Shipping Container For Sale pricing in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire
Regardless of whether you insulate internally or externally, the insulation really needs to be touching all the irregular contours of the steel, otherwise the condensation risk increases within deep spaces that are left. You’ll also need to install a great vapour barrier to the warm side of the insulation to avoid moisture coming into contact with the steel of your container home.
At which point you ‘d get condensation forming which could trigger rust to the steel and reduce the efficiency of your insulation. In my viewpoint the very best way to insulate a container homes is to utilize one of the closed cell spray foam insulations readily available. My reasoning for this is the spray foam will bond to the irregular surface of the ribbed steel walls/roof significance there are no air voids for condensation to form on.
Whether you select to insulate internally or externally is a concern for individual taste. However in any case it needs to be done thoroughly and properly if you want to avoid rust issues in the future. Less expensive I’m on the fence with the one. Structure container homes can in theory be cheaper than conventional construction.
5 methods for getting a Milton Keynes Container For Sale
– re-using old containers seems like a fantastic way of re-cycling. However the truth remains that shipping containers are way over crafted to be a home. So you end up cutting out and discarding a lot of steel to then add a lot more steel in order to replace the structural stability.
– containers are extremely durable as they’re designed for use at sea. the structure of your house could be up in a couple of days. However just after prolonged engineers reports and enhance works and so on have been carried out. Availability – containers are fairly plentiful and simple to get. – as they’re steel they’ll move heat extremely rapidly, so in hot environments they can get too hot and in cold environments they can be extremely cold. You might need to sandblast them to get rid of the paints and replace the plywood floor. – as quickly as you cut an opening in your container it’ll lose part of its structural stability. Suggesting you’ll probably need to get an engineer’s report for your local authorities. Particularly if you mean to stack them more than one high.
While I was initially drawn to the concept of container homes being a fantastic way to recycle containers by turning them into homes. The more I investigated it the less persuaded I was that they’re as green as we like to picture. I believe by the time you get all your engineers reports and carry out all the necessary enhancing works and design a great jointing detail to sign up with the containers I ‘d be amazed if they’re more affordable than a standard house on the exact same size.
However as a way of offering a roof over your head, they’re absolutely compromised and while I praise anybody who takes one on and is successful, and numerous have, I don’t think they’re for me. Container Homes.
We do not transform old shipping containers for people to reside in. We produce brand name new container homes to an ensured build basic, backed by a 10-year structural guarantee. Your home is designed, from the ground up, to be a home, untouched by seawater or contents that could have undermined its structural stability.
Our container housing units are function built and not converted shipping containers. Unlike old shipping containers, a MAC container home has a solid steel, sealed floor. The underside of a typical shipping container The underside of a bespoke MAC container home The roof of a MAC container home is of pressure-bowed construction, so that the centre of the roof is somewhat raised to enable for rainwater run-off.
Corrugated Smooth-sided Any colour you like as long as it’s MAC. Our container homes are painted with a one-coat, Hempel chlorinated, rubber-sealed paint system. You have an option of no fewer than 197 colours, offering an excellent surface that you can alter or touch up later on with normal paint. The UV values of a MAC container home are typically as great or better than a bricks and mortar equivalent.
We can also soundproof your container house. From outside paint colours to window positioning to wallpaper. We can embellish your home, just the way you like it. We can adjust your home for accessibility for the convenience and convenience of elderly or disabled people. We can aid with every aspect of your container housing needs.
We provide your new container house ready to reside in, with all your choices of surface and design fitted at the factory.
We pride ourselves that the shipping containers we supply are of the very best quality and highly budget-friendly. We supply a variety of containers for almost every possible application. portable office cabin. From 6ft, a container can be utilized for motor bike or garden storage all the way to 45ft monsters which could even be modified into a swimming pool, the limit is just your imagination.
With our large variety of sizes you can also select the colour and level of use from brand name new, one journey or under ten years utilized. Along with our ‘just a container’ service we provide a bespoke and personalized alternative for all of our containers. You can merely select the colour, select a specific colour of your choice or even deal with our imaginative team to build a genuinely custom construction.
3J Services Ltd
Call 0330 100 5469