New or used shipping containers for sale Walsall
3J SERVICES LTD offing Walsall Containers...
The Best Prices for Walsall shipping containers for sale - West Midlands, West Midlands
👉 Walsall Portable Office Cabins, West Midlands Modular Buildings and West Midlands Containers modified to any size provided. Container Site Works, Repairs and Modifications Undertaken covering Walsall, Ryecroft, Caldmore, Birchills, The Chuckery, New Mills, Palfrey, Coal Pool, Pleck, Bescot, Harden, Leamore, Daw End, Rushall, The Delves, Bentley and all surrounding West Midlands areas.
West Midlands Container, Shipping Container Walsall, Modified Container, second hand and new with the options of Side Access, Grafo-therm, Extra doors, Roller Shutter, Portable Home, Loading, Unloading, West Midlands Delivery and so much more – all at Walsall Cost-Saving Prices. Get in touch for more info, available deliveries and a quick quote.
Straight forward..."Straight forward, rapid to respond to queries and dropped-off in 4days. Would use again."
More Types of Walsall Shipping and Storage Containers For Sale and Hire
Used Containers for Sale49 Products
Used 40ft Containers for Sale29 Products
Used 20ft Containers for Sale36 Products
Used 10ft Containers for Sale24 Products
Turnstile Container2 Products
Tunnel Containers26 Products
Tri-door Containers1 Products
Training Rig Containers1 Products
Storage Containers29 Products
Small Containers21 Products
Side Loading Containers26 Products
Shipping Container Repairs8 Products
Shipping Container Painting6 Products
Shipping Container Accessories28 Products
Shipping & Storage Containers89 Products
Self Storage Site Set Up5 Products
Refrigerated Containers For Sale26 Products
Portable Office Cabins26 Products
Personnel Doors3 Products
Open Top Containers22 Products
New Containers for Sale50 Products
New 40ft Containers28 Products
New 20ft Containers38 Products
New 10ft Containers24 Products
Modified Containers94 Products
Mobile Container Services9 Products
Medium Containers18 Products
Large Containers22 Products
High Cube Containers10 Products
Flat Rack Containers For Sale6 Products
Extra Large Storage Containers21 Products
Container Workshop3 Products
Container Lining2 Products
Container Changing Rooms1 Products
Container Canteens & Toilets28 Products
Container Cabins & Offices34 Products
Cladded Container1 Products
Case Studies39 Products
40ft Containers for Sale37 Products
20ft Containers for sale58 Products
10ft Containers for Sale31 Products
Walsall Shipping and Storage Containers for Sale and Hire
Shipping containers begin their life journey as very big packing boxes for a wide range of goods that eventually reach our shores. The Walsall containers are robust and hard-wearing because they are specifically designed to stand-up to very challenging and severe weather conditions when at the same time carrying heavy cargo all around the world, this truly makes them a perfect fit not only for shipping but also for home and business storage or as a a start point for a unique container project. These steel containers are available from 3J Services as new or used units and 3J have large stocks currently available in Walsall and West Midlands.
Used Shipping and Storage Containers in Walsall and West Midlands
Used steel containers are available in a variety of sizes, as standard, we can provide 10ft, 20ft and 40ft used containers throughout Walsall and West Midlands. However, our ability to modify containers means that we can provide used containers in any size to suit your needs.
What does used West Midlands shipping container mean?
Used containers in Walsall have been owned by a number of years by a shipping line who have used the containers on a number of occasions to ship goods around the UK. A used container enters the market when the contract with the leasing company has expired.
Used containers are usually at least 10-12 years old, however, their age should not influence your buying decision, the grade, or quality should.
Our used containers are checked upon entering and before leaving our storage depots. They are weather proof and although they may not look too pretty, we still expect them (with the right upkeep) to last you around 10 years.
Security features can easily be added to used shipping containers. A lockbox is a steel shroud that is welded to the container doors, a steel lug is located inside the lockbox which houses a high security padlock. We can recommend the best padlock to use with your lockbox.
We deliver new and second hand Walsall cargo containers for sale and modified containers through Walsall, West Midlands, West Midlands and the United Kingdom. They are ideal for West Midlands domestic or Walsall commercial storage, portable building, portable office, canteen, security hut, chemical storage, West Midlands shower block, Walsall modular buildings and a lot more. 3J Services containers are proven to be Robust, withstand all types of weather, Secure, New or Second hand, available to be a good fit for a variety of budgets, Easily Modified.
New Shipping and Storage Containers in Walsall and West Midlands
The new container has been built (most likely in China) and filled with cargo, it has then been loaded on a shipping vessel where it started its journey travelling around the world with the cargo being loaded and un-loaded as required. The new container has then finished its journey in the UK where the container is emptied and enters the UK domestic market.
New containers are sometimes known as ‘one-way’ or ‘once shipped’ containers.
Aesthetically, they are much neater than used containers, generally speaking they are available in blue or green.
Special Containers in Walsall and West Midlands
A wide variety of ‘special’ containers can also be provided, these include
- Side Loading Containers for Walsall – Available in 20ft or 40ft lengths, these Walsall containers have full concertina doors to one 20ft side and to one 8ft end, they make loading large or awkward equipment very simple. These units are usually only available as new.
- Dual Side Loading Containers for Walsall – Available in 20ft lengths, these rare containers have concertina doors to both 20ft sides and to one 8ft end! They are ideal base units for a conversion project, or for loading awkward equipment. These units are usually only available as new.
- High Cube Containers for Walsall – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have an extra 1ft in height, therefore, as oppose to the usual 8ft 6ins external height of a standard shipping container, these units are 9ft 6ins externally. Whilst 20ft high cubes only tend to be available as new units, or as modified cut downs, 40ft high cubes are usually readily available as new or used units.
- Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Walsall – Available in 20ft and 40ft lengths, these units have double cargo doors to both 8ft ends of the container, this makes loading and unloading the container very straight-forward as a forklift can unload/load from both ends without having to remove all of the equipment to get to the front of the container. These units are usually available as new, however, used modified units can be fabricated.
- High Cube Double Door or Tunnel Containers for Walsall – Like a standard double door / tunnel container, these units have doors at both 8ft ends, however, they also provide an extra 1ft in height providing an external height dimension of 9ft 6ins. These units only tend to be available as new, unless modified.
- Pallet Wide Containers for Walsall – These units tend to be 45ft long and have a slighter larger internal width of 8ft, they were made with the Euro Pallet in mind, and, the extra internal space means that a pallet wide container can load an additional five Euro Pallets to a standard width 45ft container.
- Open Top Containers for Walsall – Open top containers are available in 20ft and 40ft lengths and can be procured as new or used units. They were designed for extra large pieces of cargo that was simply too high or awkward for a standard container, these units do not have a roof, instead they are covered by a tarpaulin.
Over 4 Decades of Walsall Shipping Container Experience
3J have over 40 years experience in supplying Walsall containers for a vast variety of uses, from moving premises to high-end, in-depth container customisations and structures. These can be remanufactured to any size and custom built to match your individual needs.
3J Services give you professional expertise and advice, taking care of your West Midlands storing needs, leading you through the sales process and ensuring that your delivery is done effectively by one of our West Midlands haulage specialists. Most of the time, our containers are delivered using a Hiab truck which also off-loads your Walsall container.
👉 Call us now on 0330 321 3380 and get a competitive Walsall quote or complete our quick enquiry form and get to know more
Helpful insights into Walsall Container For Sale
82 ft) The most common containers utilized in the building of container homes are the 40 foot containers. The easy answer is yes. There are numerous examples of container homes all over the world. Nevertheless the more complicated answer is, it depends where you live! Just like any new building you ought to always call your regional preparation authority prior to dedicating yourself or investing excessive cash.
If for example you reside in an area of impressive natural charm or all the homes around you are conventional stone cottages and so on you’ll likely find that the coordinators will not be very receptive towards the concept of a house made out of huge steel boxes. 40ft container. You’re container house will also need to reveal that you abide by fire policies and other structure control requirements.
It’s presumed that they’re a cheap method of constructing a house as the cost of buying a container is very reasonable. Nevertheless, as with anything there is an element of you get what you pay for! – lots of older containers will have had a tough life and might well be twisted or bent.
Helpful insights into Walsall Container For Sale
No Rust – new containers will have a good coat of fresh paint and ought to be rust free. – if you’re utilizing numerous shipping containers you’ll desire them to line up perfectly and new containers will. – New Hi-cube 40′ containers can cost around 3,000 – 4,000 but used 40′ containers can be gotten from under 1,000.
If you require 4 containers the price distinction can soar to over 10,000 very rapidly. – there are great deals of business who can sell you used containers at very brief notice from regional stock so you could have it onsite in a matter of days. How hard can it be? You buy a few containers stack them up, eliminated a few windows and doors, weld them together and you’re done, best Not quite! As quickly as you cut a hole in a shipping container it loses a great deal of its strength and rigidness, and you’re going to need to cut a great deal of huge holes unless you desire all your rooms to be 12m long x 2.
4′ x x7. 7′) with no extra windows or doors. As quickly as you cut a hole, you’re going to need to reinforce the whole container in order to change the lost rigidness. 40ft container. This indicates you’ll require to add much more steel to your container and that’ll need the services of a structural engineer, if you desire to do it right! The next thing you’ll require to think about is condensation.
Finding out about Metal Container pricing in Walsall and West Midlands
Regardless of whether you insulate internally or externally, the insulation truly needs to be touching all the irregular contours of the steel, otherwise the condensation risk increases within deep spaces that are left. You’ll also require to install a good vapour barrier to the warm side of the insulation to avoid moisture entering into contact with the steel of your container home.
At which point you ‘d get condensation forming which could cause rust to the steel and reduce the effectiveness of your insulation. In my viewpoint the finest way to insulate a container homes is to utilize one of the closed cell spray foam insulations readily available. My thinking for this is the spray foam will bond to the irregular surface area of the ribbed steel walls/roof meaning there are no air spaces for condensation to form on.
Whether you choose to insulate internally or externally is a question for individual taste. However in any case it needs to be done carefully and properly if you desire to prevent rust problems in the future. More affordable I’m on the fence with the one. Structure container homes can in theory be more affordable than conventional building.
7 methods for finding a Walsall Shipping Container Office
– re-using old containers seems like a terrific way of re-cycling. However the fact remains that shipping containers are way over crafted to be a home. So you end up eliminating and discarding a great deal of steel to then add a lot more steel in order to change the structural stability.
– containers are very long lasting as they’re developed for use at sea. the structure of your house could be up in a few days. However only after prolonged engineers reports and strengthen works and so on have been performed. Availability – containers are relatively plentiful and simple to get. – as they’re steel they’ll transfer heat very rapidly, so in hot environments they can get too hot and in cold environments they can be very cold. You might need to sandblast them to get rid of the paints and change the plywood floor. – as quickly as you cut an opening in your container it’ll lose part of its structural stability. Indicating you’ll probably need to get an engineer’s report for your regional authorities. Specifically if you plan to stack them more than one high.
While I was initially drawn to the concept of container houses being a terrific way to recycle containers by turning them into houses. The more I researched it the less convinced I was that they’re as green as we like to think of. I presume by the time you get all your engineers reports and carry out all the necessary strengthening works and develop a good jointing detail to sign up with the containers I ‘d be impressed if they’re more affordable than a conventional house on the very same size.
However as a method of supplying a roofing system over your head, they’re definitely compromised and while I praise anyone who takes one on and succeeds, and lots of have, I don’t believe they’re for me. Container Houses.
We do not convert old shipping containers for people to reside in. We produce brand new container houses to an ensured develop standard, backed by a 10-year structural guarantee. Your home is developed, from the ground up, to be a home, unblemished by seawater or contents that could have undermined its structural stability.
Our container housing units are purpose constructed and not converted shipping containers. Unlike old shipping containers, a MAC container home has a solid steel, sealed floor. The underside of a normal shipping container The underside of a bespoke MAC container home The roof of a MAC container home is of pressure-bowed building, so that the centre of the roof is a little raised to enable for rainwater run-off.
Corrugated Smooth-sided Any colour you like as long as it’s MAC. Our container homes are painted with a one-coat, Hempel chlorinated, rubber-sealed paint system. You have an option of no fewer than 197 colours, supplying an outstanding surface that you can alter or touch up later with common paint. The UV worths of a MAC container home are usually as excellent or much better than a traditionals equivalent.
We can also soundproof your container house. From outside paint colours to window positioning to wallpaper. We can decorate your home, just the way you like it. We can adjust your home for ease of access for the convenience and benefit of elderly or disabled people. We can help with every element of your container housing needs.
We deliver your new container house prepared to reside in, with all your options of surface and design fitted at the factory.
We pride ourselves that the shipping containers we supply are of the finest quality and highly budget-friendly. We supply a series of containers for practically every possible application. 40ft container. From 6ft, a container can be utilized for motor bike or garden storage all the way to 45ft monsters which could even be modified into a pool, the limit is only your creativity.
With our huge series of sizes you can also choose the colour and level of use from brand new, one trip or under 10 years utilized. In addition to our ‘just a container’ service we provide a bespoke and personalized choice for all of our containers. You can merely choose the colour, choose a specific colour of your choice or even deal with our creative team to develop a really custom building.
3J Services Ltd
Call 0330 321 3380