Steel storage containers are the ideal solution for dry storage, they’re manufactured from COR-TEN steel, also known as weathering steel (the same steel used in the Angel of the North by Antony Gormley located in Gateshead, UK). This steel is designed to last. Painted or unpainted, it forms a rust like appearance after several years of exposure to the elements.
However, when shipping containers are used for domestic or commercial storage, a big rusty box isn’t exactly what people want to see, is it?!
That’s where we come in! 3J are on the road offering mobile container services across the UK. One of the many services we offer is repainting containers on-site.
You may need your container repainting if;
- The unit is looking faded and not well presented on site
- You’d like to increase the longevity of the unit as best as you can (the paint used offers the best protection for steel)
- A batch of units needs to be uniform, or you’d like your container fleet to match company colours
- The container needs to blend in well to its surroundings
Our small team will travel to your site and apply this long lasting, specialist paint to your shipping containers. The paint used is designed specifically for shipping containers and made to withstand being battered by the elements at sea on global journeys as well as being handled by heavy plant in container depots and ports. It’s good stuff!
If you’d like to find out more about having your container(s) painted on site, please send the following details for your personal quote;
- The quantity of containers which require painting (if only the cargo doors/visible sides of the units are needed, let us know, though for better protection we do recommend the full unit where possible)
- Photos of the container(s) and the surrounding area so we can check access
- The postcode where the containers are located
- The colour you’d like the units to be painted to (we use a standard RAL colour chart for reference)
Please email the details directly to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org