Awnings and Canopies for Shipping Containers
Shipping container canopies, also known as container awnings, are a cost-effective option to provide shelter to outdoor storage and workspaces. By simply siting two 20ft or 40ft containers parallel to each other, the canopies are installed using heavy duty galvanised steel framework to the corner posts of containers and can provide you with up to 8.6m of covered space underneath fire retardant PVC panels. The container canopies give a 2580mm maximum height, joined with the height of a single shipping container they can provide you with a height of 5180mm. They can also be used with high cube containers (an extra 300mm high) and double stacked containers.
Container Canopy Uses and Applications
Here are some possible applications for the container canopies;
- Storage of farming equipment such as tractors, harvesters, heavy machinery.
- A dry place to store or work on cars and other vehicles
- Plant and machinery storage
- Shelter for events, pop-up shops, bars or restaurants
- Storage and a work area for timber and building materials
- Dry cover for campervans and other types of motorhomes
- Storage of lorries and vans at a place of work
- Stables or feeding areas for horses and livestock
The container awnings can be provided with an end frame cover and D panel options to give a more enclosed space. They are white as standard and available in a range of colours including dark green, black, blue, red, yellow or translucent (note colour may alter the price).
Using container canopies can also provide you with a well-ventilated sheltered workspace for painting. Used alongside our bunded storage containers, this could make the perfect set up for a new paint workshop.
40 Years Experience
M-F: 8am – 5pm